Introduction to Coaching Webinar | December 3, 2020
December 3 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm EST
Who becomes a coach? Is becoming a certified coach the next step for you?
How do you know which coach certification program is the best fit for you?
Join the Certified Coaches Federation CEO and Master Coach, Rod Macdonald, as he takes you through an overview of the coaching profession and what it takes to be a coach. This no-cost informative webinar gives you answers to the following:
• What is coaching?
• How does coaching work?
• Who needs a coach?
• Who should be a coach?
• How do you get started in your new career as a coach?
• What is Accreditation & Certification? How does this work?
• What skills are needed to be a coach?
• Where do you get the necessary training to become a coach?
• What are Coaching business models?
• Why are coaches (new & seasoned!) calling the CCF training program the very best!
• And much more!
You’ll also have the opportunity to participate in a live Q & A period.