Life Coach Certification for Fitness Professionals
Life Coach Certification for Fitness Professionals
Helping you to coach your clients so they can achieve their goals
Life coaches help their clients to identify both good and bad habits that either move their lives forward or hold them back. It's the coach's responsibility to provide guidance and tools to support the client in achieving their goals.
The CCF Life Coach Certification for Fitness Professionals course will help you to expand your current skills to include coaching and to improve in these areas:
- Support and empower your clients to achieve their goals
- Understand and motivate your clients
- Retain clients by having them succeed
- Provide a service they are already asking for
- Tackle difficult conversations
In partnership with canfitpro, CCF provides life coach certification for fitness professionals.
During your two days of training, you will learn, practice, and apply coaching skills
Why coaching works
- Know the roles and responsibilities of the coach and the client
- Distinguish between coaching, consulting and therapy
- Discover the secret to building long-term coaching relationships
Being a Great Coach
- How Cognitive Reflex Conditioning accelerates coaching results
- Conduct your first meeting using the New Client Questionnaire (handout)
- Ask empowering questions and give effective feedback
- Effectively strategize, set goals, and inspire your clients into action
- Gain trust with your coaching clients
- Conduct your second & third meetings - additional forms will be handed out
- Help your clients condition their thinking to become aligned with their intentions
CCF Business Model Review
- How to bill clients as a coach
- How much time to schedule with your clients
- Tele-coaching versus face-to-face coaching
Marketing & Promoting Your Business
- Determine your target market (your ideal client) and how to find it
- Learn specific and inexpensive ways to get the most from your marketing efforts
- Get free publicity and discover marketing opportunities missed by 99% of coaches (This segment alone is priceless)
- Where and when to advertise
- Selling, with confidence, the benefits of your coaching skills to your prospects
- Create a high profile in your community and, in the process, get paid for it
- Create networks of business partnerships to help you grow your business
- Three "no-brainer" strategies to attract clients naturally and easily
- The First 90 Days: a marketing plan to get started
Managing and Growing Your Practice
- Get hired by corporations and organizations
- Sign up multiple clients at once
- Have a successful practice and still have time to have a life
- How to handle difficult clients
- Speaking & Writing to build your practice
- and much more
Don't miss the opportunity to learn the skills you and your clients need to succeed!
This program provides 4 FIS, PTS, HWL, and PFS CECs.
Want to get started?
Here's how it works
What sets the Certified Coaches Federation program apart is the structure provided for sessions and your business.
Learn a solid "how-to" approach that creates a foundation for successful coaching with ongoing support and access to resources after the course.
In addition to helping our coaches develop crucial coaching skills, CCF provides our graduates with the best tools to begin coaching with confidence!
Bottom Line: 99.9% of your clients will want your help to either achieve a goal or overcome a limitation.
You can use your coaching skills within your current fitness sessions or as an additional service. Successfully coaching your clients to their goals makes it a win for everyone!
Your Registration Includes
Attend the two-day live intensive
Certified Coach Practitioner Course
Certified Coach Practitioner
FOLLOW UP COACHING
One-on-one follow up coaching session with the Certified Coach Trainer
CONTINUING EDUCATION & BRONZE MEMBERSHIP
Once you are a graduate, you receive continuing education through the complimentary Bronze membership!
Receive an official CCF Certificate recognizing you as a Certified Coach Practitioner!
Master the Language of Coaching
GOALS & OBJECTIVES
The Goals & Objectives (GO) Form
How to create new empowering beliefs
Upcoming Coach Practitioner Training Events
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I earn a coaching certification in 2 days?"
The Certified Coach Practitioner course teaches participants, through an intensive two-day course, the fundamentals of coaching, the coaching relationship and building a successful coaching practice. Following the 2-day course, participants have a follow-up session with their Master Coach facilitator and free monthly tele-seminar training for the next 12 months and throughout your Bronze membership.
"The path to mastery is simplicity. Never confuse competency with complexity." - Dr. William Horton
"What are your hours?"
The course takes place from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. for both days of the course. Attendance for the full course number of hours is mandatory for successful completion.
What kind of support can CCF-certified coaches expect?"
All coaches who graduate from the CCP course receive a one-on-one follow-up coaching session with the course trainer, complimentary Bronze membership including the monthly CCF Coaching Strategies newsletter, and optional participation in the live monthly "Next Steps" webinar series.