Certified Professional Speaker
Developed by professional speakers for professional speakers, the Certified Professional Speaker® (CPS) Program is designed to take your career to the next level. Achievable in six (6) months with focused effort, the Certified Professional Speaker® designation is highly sought-after by speaking professionals around the world with a distinctive commitment to go above and beyond in their ability to deliver top-notch presentations and speeches that exceed expectations. Building on the lessons learned in the Speech Mastery Course™, the Certified Professional Speaker Program uses both one-on-one and group coaching to support the continued development and integration of proven skills, valuable tools and effective techniques used prominently in the speaking profession
The Certified Professional Speaker® designation is achieved following successful completion of the requirements identified below:
- Speech Mastery Course: Choose from either the Speech Mastery Course™ 2-Day Live Intensive or the Speech Mastery Fundamentals Online Course
- Six Months of Individual Coaching
- Participation in one individual coaching session each month with a designated Certified Speech Coach
- Six Months of Group Coaching
- Participation in one group coaching session each month with an executive team member from the Professional Speakers Federation
- Conduct a minimum of six (6) paid or unpaid presentations to groups large or small
- Submission of Six (6) complete PSF Speech Validation Forms for presentations scheduled concurrently or staggered over time.
- Submission of One (1) video or audio presentation for analysis and feedback
There are no upcoming events at this time.