Become a Certified Master Coach
The Certified Master Coach Practitioner™ Course is an advanced Business Development Training Course offering a comprehensive platform designed to provide coaches with the systems, strategies and revenue-generators to build a thriving and lucrative coaching business.
People get involved in the coaching business because they want to make a difference. The problem encountered by many coaches today is that, although they know how to coach and they’re passionate about their area of expertise, they often struggle with the process of building their coaching business successfully.
This 10 week online business development course for coaches lays out the plan, strategies and techniques essential to building your thriving and lucrative coaching business.
The Certified Master Coach Practitioner™ course includes:
- How to use social media effectively to build your coaching brand within your target market
- Where to promote, advertise and sell your coaching services both off-line and on-line
- How to design and customize your website to be search-engine friendly and to show up #1 on Google
- Proven methods to write books and how to monetize your book’s themes to generate more business with companies, organizations and associations
- How to develop a network of complementary strategic alliances to create a network of business referrals
- How to build a thriving Group Coaching practice (includes modules, instruction and case studies on various group coaching technologies)
- How to generate free publicity using traditional media (print, television and radio) that work to create the exposure to build profile
- How to create and protect your intellectual assets, coaching ideas and coaching programs
- How to create an intellectual property strategy to protect and license your brand
- How to create e-books, mp3s, video courses and other products to build your business
- How to position yourself as an authority and expert in your niche market
- The 5 Skills of Great Speakers (Speech Mastery Course™ for Coaches)
- The 4-Step Process for Selling Your Coaching Solutions (Sales Mastery Course™ for Coaches)
10 Week online live webinar format, recorded
Class Days & Times
The Certified Master Coach Practitioner Course™ weekly sessions are offered
Tuesdays at 7:00 p.m. ET and Thursdays at 11 a.m. ET
(You may attend either class)
1.5 – 2 hours weekly
Computer with internet access and/or Phone, iPad
Minimum attendance – 80%
Final Assignment Completion
Assignment Review Meeting with Instructor
Weekly Class Summaries
Weekly Class Recordings
Sales Mastery Course™ audio program
Speech Mastery Course™ audio program
10 Weeks Online
Become a CCF Certified Master Coach Practitioner™ (CMCP) for only $3,479.00*
Certified Coaches Federation Members and Graduates:
Certified Coaches Federation Members qualify for a 50% discount. Call our office or login to the member area to receive your coupon code. Cancellation Policy
Your Registration Includes
- Registration in our 10 week CCF Certified Master Coach Practitioner™ Training Program
- Unlimited access to the Certified Master Coach Practitioner™ member area
- Downloadable course workbook that includes summaries of weekly course material
- Framed official Certified Master Coach Practitioner™ Certificate (presented upon successful course completion)
- Sales Mastery Course™ CD training program (valued at $99.00)
- Speech Mastery Course™ CD training program (valued at $99.00 )
- Ongoing admittance to all future Certified Master Coach Practitioner™ course essions
“I gained so much knowledge from the Certified Coaches Federation just from two particular programs that I was involved with.
The first level, which is the Certified Coach Practitioner program and the second is the Certified Master Coach program. I’d say both have their merits: the first one just gives you the exact base of documentation, some kind of form of process that helped me get myself more streamlined in my business. The second one is a plethora of information for me to become the professional, important coach that I want to be and keep striving towards becoming more and more successful with.
So, I have learned so much through Derrick Sweet. He’s an amazing guy. He kicks butt. He also has an amazing sense of humour and really encourages you to have fun with what you’re doing. I’ve learned so much through Speech Mastery, through Sales Mastery, through oh my gosh, there’s so much that the CCF can do for you. What makes it different from other organizations which are credentials is that it’s a business.”
“Life coaching is not a regulated industry. I chose CCF because I came with questions and my questions were answered immediately and I’m really happy I chose CCF because it’s lifted me off – I was already in the initial stages of my business. It’s helping me gain the confidence having the power and really helped me and it’s still helping me and I know there’s a place for me to go when I need someone to hold my hand and I’m not sure where I’m going.”
The Certified Master Coach Practitioner™ designation is a high level of certification and is a recognized symbol of professionalism and qualification. This course is designed for coaches who have highly developed skills and expertise in communication and leadership and who are goal- oriented, highly motivated professionals.
“The CCF Certified Master Coach Practitioner™ Course is in my mind an absolute prerequisite for anyone looking to become a professional coach. Derrick’s insights and experience makes every session a treasure chest of useful information and ideas. For me the course has paid for itself ten times over and I felt I had gotten my full tuition back in the first session alone. If you’re thinking of coaching for a living I cannot recommend this course enough.”
Peter D. Norman – Certified Coach Practitioner, CMCP
Should you take Derrick’s Certified Master Coach Practitioner™ Course?
“Only if you desire a complete marketing strategy to propel your coaching business to the next level. What I learned in the first three weeks was worth the tuition and it would have saved me months and months of struggling. Derrick is not only an excellent instructor, he actually lives what he teaches. He tells you what works because he is doing what works; it is evident in both his passion and his desire to help you become a better and more successful coach. Should you take the CMCP course? My answer, is an unequivocal, resounding Yes!”
Larunce Pipkin – Austin, Texas
Business Development Guide
Complete the form below to receive a free copy of our Business Development Guide and a full synopsis of the Certified Master Coach Practitioner™ Course.
Discover how the sequential flow of information will teach you the step-by-step process to build your business to its full potential.