Certified Coach Practitioner™
Certified Coach Practitioner™
Certified Coach Practitioner™
Certified Life Coach and Business Coach Training
Our Life Coach and Business Coach Certification Training Program provides new and seasoned coaches alike with leading-edge coaching and business development skills to naturally ensure your long-term success in this rewarding, expanding profession!
Over 14,000 coaches have chosen the Certified Coaches Federation for their Certified Coach Training making our program one of the most popular Life Coach and Business Coach Certification programs in the world!
Three Great Ways to Become Certified
Delivered by a Certified Coach Trainer in a live webinar setting, this dynamic experience allows you to participate from the comfort of your own home or office. Held 1-2 times per month, this unique learning experience is your opportunity to attend as if you were in a classroom, ask questions and get support in real-time, as the Certified Coach Trainer delivers the same material as the Live In-Person version of the course.
This comprehensive version of the course covers the exact same content and requires the same participation, but at your own pace, in a pre-recorded, self-study format. With quizzes and assignments to ensure comprehension and participation, you will have a virtual version of the classroom environment.
Why Become A Certified Coach?
Certified Coaches Federation certified coaches enjoy the following lifestyle and career benefits:
- A greater sense of fulfilment and purpose in life - because you're making a difference.
- Improved relationships - both at home and at work. Our certified coaches learn new ways to not only communicate ideas but also to understand all modes of communication in a whole new way that is natural and easy to practice.
- Positive self-esteem and increased levels of self-confidence.
- More life balance financially, spiritually, physically and emotionally.
- Greater connection to the world and your life purpose.
- Ability to overcome obstacles and setbacks.
- Enjoy an abundant lifestyle while making a positive contribution to the world.
Wisdom does not operate on a time or space continuum! Consider your own life: odds are if you reflect back over the times in your life when you grew the most and stretched to become more, those events happened in moments. Perhaps you can recall a certain book you read or experience you had that gave you a new perspective that you didn't have only moments before.
In an instant, wisdom can change your life! Our course has been called an experience of deep insight and wisdom-oriented moments!
Do your homework. You'll find programs that are more expensive than ours. You'll find programs that are more time consuming, taking several weeks or even several months to complete. Some colleges are now even offering coaching courses that last for several years.
In our program, you'll learn how to go out and start helping people. You'll build a powerful foundation from which to launch your new career, but you'll never be "finished" learning.
We continue to support your learning process through our Continuing Education component. Each month we feature the "Next Steps" group coaching webinar, which covers the process of coaching, including defining your target market, how to get your first meeting off on the right foot every time, ways to build your brand, how to deal with difficult clients, keys to long-term coaching relationships as well as how to manage the typical challenges that make coaching such a worthwhile career choice!
Register By Phone - Please Call (866) 455-2155
Register Online - View our schedule of events.
Why Do People Hire A Coach?
The bottom line with coaching is that 99.9% of clients will want your help to either achieve a goal or overcome a limitation. The Certified Coach Practitioner™ course is based on the wisdom required to see new opportunities or see above any limitation - that's what your clients want!
- To move ahead professionally and personally
- To learn strategies and ideas to increase overall productivity
- To integrate a structured system to facilitate setting and achieving goals
- To achieve more balance between work and home life
- To reach important career or personal goals
- To learn how to live with more focus, meaning and purpose
- To receive open, direct, honest feedback that is objective and constructive
- To learn how to identify and correct negative beliefs and habits that sabotage success
- To identify and maximize strengths and minimize weaknesses
- To achieve and maintain focus to move toward goals
How To Become A Life Coach
Tune in to our Introduction to Coaching webinar for a comprehensive overview of Life Coaching and Business Coaching! The Certified Coaches Federation™ CEO, Rod Macdonald, hosts this live webinar to give you the opportunity to learn more about this exciting profession! To attend this free information webinar, click here to register!
Certified Life Coach
Life Coaches provide tools to help their clients live their lives to the fullest. Through the introduction of new perspectives and techniques, which reveal hidden potential and identify limiting beliefs that sabotage growth, effective Life Coaching creates an arena to build new and expanding, constructive beliefs.
Life Coaches support their clients to identify their strengths and weaknesses and then provide strategies for personal development based on their client's strengths. Through this process, Life Coaches can, AND DO, focus and guide their clients to create an individualized plan of action to turn their intentions into reality!
Life coaches help their clients identify good habits, which move their lives forward, and bad habits which hold them back. Moreover, it's the coach's responsibility to provide the necessary guidance and support to facilitate their client's objectives.
Life coaches aren't counselors or therapists; they are not usually qualified to diagnose or treat mental health matters. The Certified Life Coach’s primary role is to provide a strategy and support system for their clients to achieve their goals.
Many companies now offer the services of a Certified Life Coach to employees who may be laid off or who are transitioning to retirement. Many leading divorce attorneys pay for a one-hour consultation with a Certified Life Coach for clients who are experiencing the breakdown of a marriage. It's just good business to provide this kind of service.
Certified Business Coach
Compared to Life Coaching, which targets individuals and is focused on personal development and personal goals, Business Coaching is for professionals, executives or organizations who are seeking to achieve professional goals and optimize effectiveness. For Business Coaching, the emphasis is on business expansion, productivity and career development. A Certified Business Coach also takes into consideration work and life balance concerns when working with professionals.
Our Business Coach Certification Program allows executives and corporations to measure their return on investment, usually, within weeks!
Successful completion of the Certified Coaches Federation's Life Coach and Business Coach Training Course gives you the confidence, knowledge and skills (both as a Certified Coach and as a business professional) to go out and help others accomplish their goals and turn their professional and career aspirations into reality.
As a Certified Coach Practitioner Course graduate, you are not only a Certified Coach, you are a Certified Coach Practitioner which allows you to use your coaching skills as both a Certified Life Coach and/or a Certified Executive Coach. You don't have to take a separate course. Our coaching concepts are so versatile and transferable that they can easily be utilized in both Life Coaching and Executive Coaching. Only Certified Coaches Federation™ graduates are licensed and approved to include Certified Coach Practitioner™ on their coaching business card and other marketing materials. For more information on our Certified Coach Practitioner Course, please review our Certified Life Coach Training Course Summary below.
Certified Life & Business Coach Training
- Coaching 101: An Overview of This Exciting Profession
- Why coaching works
- Knowing the roles and responsibilities of the coach and the client
- Being able to distinguish between coaching, consulting and therapy
- How to Be a Great Coach
- How Cognitive Reflex Conditioning® accelerates coaching results
- How to conduct your first meeting using the New Client Questionnaire (hand out)
- How to ask empowering questions and give effective feedback
- How to most effectively strategize, set goals, and inspire your clients into action
- How to gain trust with your coaching clients
- How to conduct your second & third meetings - additional forms included
- How to help your clients condition their thinking to become aligned with their intentions
- Discovering the secret to building long-term coaching relationships
CCF Business Model Review
- Introduction and explanation of the CCF coaching model - and why it works
- How to determine your coaching fees
- How much time to schedule with your clients
- Tele-coaching versus face-to-face coaching
Marketing & Promoting Your Business
- Determining your target market, your ideal client, and how to find it
- Learning specific and cost-effective techniques to get the most from your marketing efforts
- How to get free publicity and discover marketing opportunities missed by 99.9% of coaches. (This segment alone is priceless)
- Where, when and how to advertise
- Selling the benefits of your coaching products and services to your prospects with confidence
- How to create a high profile in your community and, in the process, get paid for it
- Creating networks of business partnerships to help you grow your business
- 3 "no-brainer" strategies to attract clients naturally and easily
- The First 90 Days: a Marketing Plan to get started
- Managing and Growing Your Coaching Business
- How to get hired by corporations and organizations
- How to sign up multiple clients at once
- How to have a successful practice and maintain a healthy work/life balance
- How to handle difficult clients
- How speaking & writing can help build your practice and much more
Our certification program is assessment-based. Completion of the Certified Coach Practitioner Course™ is determined by successful completion of the training modules, exercises, partner and individual assignments, classroom participation in group, partner and role-playing scenarios where participants must demonstrate their understanding of and competency in the course concepts.
Upon successful completion, course participants will receive a certificate from the Certified Coaches Federation recognizing them as an accredited CERTIFIED COACH PRACTITIONER™.
We, at the Certified Coaches Federation™, believe our coaches offer their clients the best solutions for improving their lives and reaching their goals. To be your best you must be constantly learning and growing. This is why all our Certified Coaches have the opportunity to continue to learn and grow via our ongoing Continuing Education program, located in the Healthy Wealthy and Wise® Member Area.
The Continuing Education includes:
- One-on-one Follow Up Coaching Session with the CCF Certified Coach Trainer
- Live Monthly “Next Steps” Webinar series
- “Next Steps” Webinar series Archives
- Certified Coach Practitioner™ Course forms & handouts
- Sample Coaching Agreements
- Certified Coaches Federation logo, available in a variety of formats
- In addition to our ongoing Continuing Education, we also offer additional Coach Certification courses and professional programs. More information can be found in the Member Area.
Only the Certified Coaches Federation™ offers you the training and follow up support that ensures your long-term success in this exciting profession!
Your Registration includes:
- The comprehensive Certified Life Coach Training Program
- Experience as a Coach and a Client (The first three sessions with your client)
- Certified Coach Practitioner™ Certification Guide
- Mastering the Language of Coaching
- The Goals & Objectives Tool Box
- How people create limited beliefs - How to create new empowering beliefs
- One-on-one follow-up coaching session with a CCF Certified Coach Trainer
- Registration in our Certified Life Coach Training Continuing Education Program
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive an official CCF Certificate recognizing you as a CERTIFIED COACH PRACTITIONER™
Register Early and Save!
Save $200 - If registering more than 28 days prior to the class start date
Your credit card will be charged $979.00* (plus applicable taxes)
Refer a friend and receive $100
Ask about our Group Discounts! Call (866) 455-2155 (North America) or 011-705-738-1256 (International)
Register By Phone - Please Call (866) 455-2155
Register On-Line - Find a training event from our schedule of events.
Upcoming Certified Coach Practitioner™ Training Events
Schedule of Events at a glance
The Certified Coach Practitioner™ course is also offered in a new online format.