Certified Coach Practitioner™ ONLINE
Certified Life Coach and Executive Coach Training ONLINE
Our intensive online Life Coach and Executive Coach Certification Training Program provides new and seasoned coaches alike with leading edge coaching and business development skills to naturally ensure your long-term success in this rewarding, expanding profession! Over 12,000 coaches have chosen the Certified Coaches Federation™ for their Certified Coach Training making our program one of the most popular Life Coach and Executive Coach Certification programs in the world!
Why Become A Certified Coach?
Certified Coaches Federation™ Certified Coaches enjoy the following lifestyle and career benefits:
- A greater sense of fulfillment and purpose in life - because you're making a difference.
- Improved relationships - both at home and at work. Our Certified Coaches learn new ways to not only communicate your ideas but also to understand all modes of communication in a whole new way that is natural and easy to practice.
- Positive self-esteem and as well as increased levels of self-confidence.
- More life balance - namely financial, spiritual, physical and emotional.
- Greater connection to the world and your life purpose.
- Ability to overcome obstacles and setbacks.
- Enjoy an abundant lifestyle while also making a positive contribution to the world.
Wisdom does not operate on a time or space continuum! Consider your own life for a minute: odds are if you reflect back over the times in your life when you grew the most and stretched to become more, those events happened in moments. Perhaps you can recall a certain book you read or experience you had that gave you a new perspective that you didn't have only moments before. In an instant, wisdom can change your life! The Certified Coach Practitioner™ Course has been called two days of deep insight and wisdom-oriented moments!
Furthermore, do your homework. You'll find programs that are more expensive than ours. You'll find programs that are more time-consuming. Some colleges are now even offering coaching courses that last for more than a year.
In the Certified Coach Practitioner™ online course, you'll learn how to go out and start helping people. You'll build a powerful foundation from which to launch your new career, but you'll never be "finished" learning. We continue to support your learning process through our Continuing Education tutorials: Building Your Business tutorials, which cover marketing, promotion and advertising, and Coaching Skills & Strategies tutorials, which cover the process of coaching, including defining your target market, how to get your first meeting off on the right foot every time, ways to build your brand, how to deal with difficult clients, keys to long-term coaching relationships as well as how to manage the typical challenges that make coaching such a worthwhile career choice!
Why Do People Hire A Coach?
The bottom line with coaching is that 99.9% of clients will want your help to either achieve a goal or overcome a limitation. The Certified Coach Practitioner™ online course is based on the wisdom required to see new opportunities or see beyond limitations - that's what your clients want!
- To move ahead professionally and personally
- To learn strategies and ideas to increase overall productivity
- To integrate a structured system to facilitate setting and achieving goals
- To achieve more balance between work and home life
- To reach important career or personal goals
- To learn how to live with more focus, meaning, and purpose
- To receive open, direct, honest feedback that is objective and constructive
- To learn how to identify and correct negative beliefs and habits that sabotage success
- To identify and maximize strengths and minimize weaknesses
- To achieve and maintain focus to move toward goals
How To Become A Life Coach
Tune in to our Introduction to Coaching webinar for a comprehensive overview of Life Coaching and Business Coaching! The Certified Coaches Federation™ Founder, Derrick Sweet, hosts this live webinar to give you the opportunity to learn more about this exciting profession! To attend this free informational webinar, click here to register!
Certified Life Coach
Life Coaches provide tools to help their clients live their lives to the fullest. Through the introduction of new perspectives and techniques, which reveal hidden potential and identify limiting beliefs that sabotage growth, effective Life Coaching creates an arena to build new and expanding, constructive beliefs.
Life Coaches support their clients to identify their strengths and weaknesses and then provide strategies for personal development based on their client's strengths. Through this process, Life Coaches can, AND DO, focus and guide their clients to create an individualized plan of action to turn their intentions into reality!
Life coaches help their clients identify good habits, which move their lives forward, and bad habits which hold them back. Moreover, it's the coach's responsibility to provide the necessary guidance and support to facilitate their client's objectives.
Life coaches aren't counselors or therapists; they are not usually qualified to diagnose or treat mental health matters. The Certified Life Coach’s primary role is to provide a strategy and support system for their clients to achieve their goals.
Many companies now offer the services of a Certified Life Coach to employees who may be laid off or who are transitioning to retirement. Many leading divorce attorneys pay for a one-hour consultation with a Certified Life Coach for clients who are experiencing the breakdown of a marriage. It's just good business to provide this kind of service.
Certified Executive Coach
Compared to Life Coaching, which targets individuals and is focused on personal development and personal goals, Executive Coaching is for professionals, executives or organizations who are seeking to achieve professional goals and optimize effectiveness. For Executive Coaching, the emphasis is on business expansion, productivity, and career development. A Certified Executive Coach also takes into consideration work and life balance concerns when working with professionals.
Our Executive Coach Certification Program allows executives and corporations to measure their return on investment, usually, within weeks!
Successful completion of the Certified Coaches Federation's intensive Life Coach and Executive Coach Training Course gives you the confidence, knowledge, and skills (both as a Certified Coach and as a business professional) to go out and help others accomplish their goals and turn their professional and career aspirations into reality.
As a Certified Coach Practitioner™ Course graduate, you are not only a Certified Coach, you are a Certified Coach Practitioner™ which allows you to use your coaching skills as both a Certified Life Coach and/or a Certified Executive Coach. You don't have to take a separate course. Our coaching concepts are so versatile and transferable that they can easily be utilized in both Life Coaching and Executive Coaching. Only Certified Coaches Federation™ graduates are approved to include Certified Coach Practitioner™ on their coaching business card and other marketing materials. For more information on our Certified Coach Practitioner™ Course, please review our Certified Life Coach Training Course Summary below.
Certified Life & Executive Coach Training
Coaching: An Overview of This Exciting Profession
- Why coaching works
- Knowing the roles and responsibilities of the coach and the client
- Being able to distinguish between coaching, consulting and therapy
- How to Be a Great Coach
- How Cognitive Reflex Conditioning® accelerates coaching results
- How to conduct your first meeting using the New Client Questionnaire (hand out)
- How to ask empowering questions and give effective feedback
- How to most effectively strategize, set goals, and inspire your clients to action
- How to gain trust with your coaching clients
- How to conduct your second & third meetings - additional forms included
- How to help your clients condition their thinking to become aligned with their intentions
- How people create limiting beliefs - How to create new empowering beliefs
- Discovering the secret to building long-term coaching relationships
CCF Business Development for Coaches
- Introduction and explanation of the CCF coaching model - and why it works
- How to determine your coaching fees
- How much time to schedule with your clients
- Tele-coaching versus face-to-face coaching
Marketing & Promoting Your Business
- Determining your target market, your ideal client, and how to find it
- Learning specific and cost-effective techniques to get the most from your marketing efforts
- How to get free publicity and discover marketing opportunities missed by 99.9% of coaches. (This segment alone is priceless)
- Where, when and how to advertise
- Selling the benefits of your coaching products and services to your prospects with confidence
- How to create a high profile in your community and, in the process, get paid for it
- Creating networks of business partnerships to help you grow your business
- 3 "no-brainer" strategies to attract clients naturally and easily
- The First 90 Days: a Marketing Plan to get started
- Managing and Growing Your Coaching Business
- How to get hired by corporations and organizations
- How to sign up multiple clients at once
- How to have a successful practice and maintain a healthy work/life balance
- How to handle difficult clients
- How speaking & writing can help build your practice and much more
Our online certification program is assessment-based. Completion of the Certified Coach Practitioner online Course™ is determined by successful completion of the training modules, exercises, coaching debriefs and individual assignments where participants must demonstrate their understanding of and competency in the course concepts.
Upon successful completion, course participants will receive a certificate from the Certified Coaches Federation recognizing them as an accredited CERTIFIED COACH PRACTITIONER™.
We, at the Certified Coaches Federation™, believe our coaches offer their clients the best solutions for improving their lives and reaching their goals. To be your best you must be constantly learning and growing. This is why all our Certified Coaches have the opportunity to continue to learn and grow via our ongoing Continuing Education program, located in the Healthy Wealthy and Wise® Member Area.
The Continuing Education includes:
- One-on-one Follow Up Coaching Session with the CCF Certified Coach Trainer
- Full audio review program (mp3)
- Tutorial Resources – Coaching Skills & Strategies
- Tutorial Resources – Business-Building & Marketing Strategies for Coaches
- Tutorial Archives
- Live Monthly “Next Steps” Webinar series
- “Next Steps” Webinar series Archives
- Certified Coach Practitioner Course™ forms & handouts
- Sample Coaching Agreements
- Certified Coaches Federation™ logo, available in a variety of formats
- In addition to our ongoing Continuing Education, we also offer additional Coach Certification courses and professional programs. More information can be found in the Member Area or on our Certifications Page.
Register to Become a Certified Coach
Only the Certified Coaches Federation™ offers you the training and follow up support that ensures your long-term success in this exciting profession!
Your Registration includes:
- 60-day access to the intensive online Certified Life Coach Training Program
- Certified Life Coach Training Workbook
- Mastering the Language of Coaching
- Building Trust Through Effective Communications
- The CCF Coaching Framework
- The New Client Questionnaire
- The Goals & Objectives Defined Toolbox
- The Coaching Process - Phase 1, 2 and 3
- One-on-one follow-up coaching session with a CCF Certified Coach Trainer
- Registration in our Certified Life Coach Training Continuing Education Program
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive an official CCF Certificate recognizing you as a CERTIFIED COACH PRACTITIONER™
Register By Phone - Please Call (866) 455-2155
The Certified Coach Practitioner™ Course is also offered as a live 2-day intensive program.
Please see our Schedule of Events for locations and dates.