1) Ban hateful videos from Facebook & YouTube immediately, including the barbaric videos produced by religious fundamentalists.
2) Ban Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) from our foods immediately because the production of GMOs erode our soil, poison our water, and have been linked to cancer, inflammation, allergies, and many other chronic illnesses. Read Seeds of Deception by Jeffrey M. Smith for more evidence.
3) Breathe! Whatever you’re going through can be seen as a challenge rather than a disaster when you take a deep breath, pause, and reflect on the potential lesson in the situation. Soon, with the habit of taking time to breathe, you’ll welcome every opportunity and challenge that comes your way!
4) Because water aquifers around the world are going dry we can end all subsidies to the livestock industry and introduce a new water tax immediately because, up until recently, the livestock industry has played the largest role in depleting our water, poisoning our soil, and polluting our rivers, lakes, and oceans.
5) Start eating a plant-based diet. A plant-based diet is the healthiest diet in the world and the only diet that can sustain life on our planet. There is now scientific proof of this statement. For all the medical and scientific proof you need please visit
Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine – www.pcrm.org
6) Watch your thoughts! Every thought influences your moods, your beliefs and your expectations. When you develop the habit of awareness you can replace a negative thought with a thought that is consistent with your intentions.
7) Meditate. Taking just five minutes a day to be still and slow down your thoughts will help you develop the awareness that can help you watch your thoughts more effectively.
8) Be grateful. Practicing gratitude will help you see what is good in this moment, and what is possible in the next.
9) Be kind. The most powerful people in the world aren’t in possession of the biggest weapons, or the most money. They practice kindness. Nothing is more powerful, and nothing is more contagious. Kindness has a ripple effect and can put out the most toxic fires around the world and in your personal life. Nothing is needed today more than kindness, so start with yourself.
10) Fill in the blank. What else can we do? The world won’t change unless we all stand up for what we can all do, so take this opportunity today and add your comment below, and share, to help create The Plan To Save The World!
What else can we do?