You CAN Become An Author!
The easiest and fastest way for you to realize your dream
of becoming a published author
This can be you sooner than you think!
Imagine listing on your website that you are a published author… or announcing it on social media… or seeing your book on the bookshelf at your local bookstore… or holding your book up while on stage at a speaking engagement...
Our new “become an author” coaching program will guide you on your way to becoming a published author.
Why become a published author?
Here are just a few of the reasons you want to become a published author:
- Increase your authority as a coach, speaker and author
- Improve your legitimacy and reputation
- Set yourself apart from other coaches
- Increase your fees as a coach and speaker
- Create a new revenue stream
- Enjoy the sense of achievement that you did it!
If you’re reading this, it’s because you’ve been thinking about becoming an author for a while, maybe a really long while. Now is the time to take action!
Why should you take advantage of this opportunity?
We have packed so much value into this coaching program, you would be CRAZY not to take advantage of this. When we talked about this internally, everyone thought we are giving too much away, but we want you to say YES to this and get you published as soon as possible. Here are just some of the things included in this AMAZING Become a Published Author Coaching Program!
- Group Coaching throughout the process (including access to recordings if you miss a session)
- A community of authors going through the same amazing experience!
- A step-by-step guide to take your chapter and turn it into a breakout session at a conference, a keynote, or your very own event!
- Editorial support
- Recommended structure for your chapter
- Recommended writing/editing software to use
- Style guide for writing
- Discounts on future publishing opportunities
- Opportunity to resell the book at a profit for a new revenue stream
- Elite front and back cover design by professional graphic designers
- ISBN Assignment
- Worldwide Book Distribution
- Amazon, Google, Apple iBooks, Ingram, Bowker, kobo, Baker & Taylor, Barnes and Noble, OverDrive, Scribd, Audible, BookTopia, and up to 34 other retailers and distributors
- ePub Format & Distribution
- 1 Free Softcover Book per author
- Copyright Registration
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Barnes & Noble "Read Instantly" Feature
- Social Media Setup Guide
- Amazon "Look Inside" and Google Preview
- Elite Interior Design
- Book Review Submission
- Trifecta Book Review
- Kirkus Indie Book Review
- Clarion Book Review
- Blue Ink Book Review
- Display Advertising on Google - 90 days
- Digital Discovery and BookGrabbr online tool
- Eligibility for three recognition programs:
- Editor's Choice Program
- Rising Star Program
- STAR Program
- Chapters.Indigo.ca Set-up
- Kobo Distribution
- Custom Sell Sheet for Indigo Chapters' review
- Consideration by Indigo Chapters for possible in-store stocking
What will you be writing?
The great thing about being a contributing author to an anthology book like this is you don’t have to come up with a whole book. You are just contributing one chapter, which makes this so much easier for you to accomplish.
You will be writing between 3,000-5,000 words (approximately 6-10 pages in an MS Word document), so this is something you could get done in just a few weeks with the support we’ll be giving you!
The tentative title of the book will be, “The Power of Coaching: Life coaches share their secrets on how to change your life” and your topic will be a technique, approach or philosophy that you use with your clients, or you’ve used yourself to create change.
How will we choose the authors?
Because we are expecting a BIG response to this coaching program, we will have two stages to the application process:
- You will complete and submit your application and application fee. This ensures we are working with authors that are serious and committed to seeing their dream become a reality.
- Once we have received your initial application and application fee, you will be given instructions to submit a brief proposal on what you want to write about. This is to ensure we don’t have too many authors writing about things that are too similar and so we have a greater diversity of authors.
We will review all the applications and choose approximately 20-30 authors to contribute to the book and take part in the program. Previous writing experience is not required but will be taken into consideration.
If we have too many authors interested, we may add a second book or wait until the first book is complete before running the program again.
Who will my coach be?
Your coach throughout this process will be Rod Macdonald, the CEO of the Certified Coaches Federation. Rod is a published author, coach and international speaker, having spoken on topics he has written about at events around the world, including China, Australia, New Zealand, and across North America.
Rod has successfully worked with hundreds of contributing authors as the editor of multiple books and magazines over his 30+ year career, and now he wants to help you!
Rod will be conducting the group coaching and will be available for select one-on-one coaching sessions throughout the process.
Rod is known by all his clients as a caring, but demanding coach, always working with his clients to achieve their greatest goals.
Register Early and Save!
Save up to $500 when you register before September 28, 2018!
Registration closes Friday, October 12, 2018.
Your credit card will be charged the full fee, see fee schedule below (plus applicable taxes).
Payment plans are available by contacting head office at 1-866-455-2155.
Become an Author Coaching Program Fee Structure
BEFORE September 28
AFTER September 28
$3,987 (BEFORE 09/28)
$4,487 (AFTER 09/28)
Certified Coach Practitioner™
Level 1 GRADUATE
$1,987 (BEFORE 09/28)
$2,487 (AFTER 09/28)
Certified Master Coach Practitioner™
Level 2 GRADUATE
$1,487 (BEFORE 09/28)
$1,987 (AFTER 09/28)
Healthy Wealthy and Wise® Coaching Program Member
$987 (BEFORE 09/28)
$1,487 (AFTER 09/28)