Evaluating Your Life & Business In 2019
Evaluating Your Life & Business In 2019
Elevating Your Life & Business in 2019
Mountain climbers totally fascinate me. Mountain climbing is not for the faint of heart because the world’s highest peaks are some of the most inhospitable places on earth. Of course, that hasn’t stopped people from attempting to climb them. The first group that attempted to climb the world’s tallest peak, Mount Everest, tried in 1920.
Everest is the world’s highest peak at 29,000 feet. It’s remote, and the altitude cripples all but the toughest and most experienced climbers. The weather is ruthlessly unforgiving. Experts believe that the bodies of at least 250 failed climbers remain on Everest today.
For 32 years, between 1920 and 1952, seven major expeditions tried and failed to make it to the top of Everest. It wasn’t until May of 1953 that the team of Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay accomplished what no one else had ever accomplished before: they stood on the summit of Mount Everest!
Since they conquered Everest in 1953, about 5,000 others have successfully climbed Everest.
When Hillary and Norgay went to a higher level, they broke open the way for others to go to a higher level!
Your “Mount Everest Moments” not only benefit you, but they benefit those around you.
My breakthrough breaks open the way for others…
- We see this when Christopher Columbus broke the ocean barrier…
- We see this when Roger Bannister broke the 4-minute mile in 1954 – now thousands have!
SO, WHO WANTS TO CLIMB SOME MOUNTAINS?
Who is Passionate About Elevating Your Life and Your Game and Your Business in 2019 in order to break open the way for others?? And, HOW can we Elevate Our Life & Business in 2019?
4 Tipping Points for Elevating Your Life & Business in 2019
What’s the goal you are aiming for in 2019? Priorities:
- Proverb: “Where there is no vision, the people perish (cast off restraint).”
- Once you have clarity, velocity comes. Clarity is more important than velocity.
- Bruce Lee: “The successful warrior is the average person, with laser-like focus.”
- STOP making so many plans. Just pick one and CRUSH it: Make a TO-DO list and a NOT TO-DO list. PLAN to neglect everything NOT connected to your priorities.
What’s the story you are telling yourself to elevate in 2019? Programming:
- Your success or failure is always in your story. What matters most is how you see yourself. Life doesn’t happen to you, it happens for you.
- No matter what you have actually experienced in life, what is more important is the story you
tell yourself about what you experienced. Some people’s stories empower them, and others
dis-empower them. Here is what these folks say…
“My life experiences are what has held me back. I am not grateful for the pain, because it made me fail in my game. I am the victim in this story, and trauma defines me.”
- Look at the contrast:
“My life experiences are my superpowers. I am grateful for the pain, because it made me raise my game. I am the hero in this story, and resilience is my secret weapon.”
- What story are YOU telling YOU about YOU??
My wounds are my weapon!
My scars are my solutions!
My trauma is my treasure!
My grief is my gift!
My pain is my possibility!
My failure is my fortune!
It is impossible to capture wealth-generating opportunities with a mindset captivated by poverty.
Who’s the tribe you are surrounding yourself with to elevate in 2019? People:
- “You become like the five people you spend the most time with. Choose carefully.” Jim Rohn
- Connect only with people that inspire you, people that challenge you to rise higher, people that make you better. Don’t waste your valuable time with people that are not adding to your growth. Your destiny is too important.
What are the habits you are implementing to elevate in 2019? Process:
- Productive people who consistently perform at a high level have a daily routine, consistent habits, and daily practices.
- Daily Routines of High Performers:
Rest – The principle of the Sabbath,
Release – The principle of Surrender,
Replenish – The principle of Self-care,
Rank – The principle of Scheduling,
Re-calibrate – The principle of Strategy.
Let’s elevate in 2019, because when we do, our breakthrough breaks open the way for others!!
Join our FREE Masterclass
Attend the CCF's free 1-hour masterclass on How To Become A Life Coach and learn the secrets to becoming a life coach and making a difference in the world!
Reserve your spot today:
Connect with us on social
If you are searching for tips on growing your coaching business or career, and make a bigger impact, our social pages are for you.
Follow us on your favourite platform: